I have lower-back pain, and the various trainers I’ve encountered at my gym, etc., tell me I can resolve it with abdominal workouts – ab crunches, etc. However, I had much of my spine fused (T2-L1) when I was younger, and I can’t do those types of exercises.
Any suggestions for exercises I *could* do to strengthen my lower back, get rid of the gut, etc.?
Incoming search terms for the article:
- abdominal excerise for fused lumbar back (4)
- abdominal exercises after lumbar fusion (3)
- can i do crunches after lumbar fusion (3)
- spinal fusion ab exercises (3)
- ab workouts for spinal fusion (3)
- best ab exercises for spinal fusion (3)
- ab workout for fused spine (2)
- how to do stomach crunches with spinal fusion (2)
- ab exercises with spinal fusion (2)
- crunches after spinal fusion (2)